Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nail Polish Collection

So I'm finally showing my nail polish collection. I meant to do this a long time ago but kept forgetting. I keep my collection in a Helmer which you can get at Ikea for around $40. Currently I organize by brand because my collection isn't that big yet. Haha. When my collection grows I will probably reorganize by color that way I can go straight to that color family. I've lined the drawes with that fishnet sticky stuff (haha I don't know what it's called) that way the bottles don't slide around.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, I took these on my phone cuz it was easy lol.


TOP DRAWER: NAME BRANDS:
T-B: China Glaze, Lime Crime, Essie and one Sephora by OPI, Love,Angeline there on the right, Zoya, Orly, OPI and Nicole by OPI



2ND DRAWER: DRUGSTORE
T-B: WetNWild, JulieG and one Loreal, Revlon, Milani, Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors



3RD DRAWER: MORE DRUGSTORE
T-B: Miscellaneous brands that don't have pairs and ones that I don't really use, Rimmel London, random CVS brand Shades of the Season, 10, Confetti, NYC



4TH DRAWER: TOPCOATS & BASECOATS
T-B: Ones that I absolutely hate and don't use, the base coat I use when I swatch, topcoats, treatments I love that I use as base coats.



5TH DRAWER: NAIL ART SUPPLIES
Makeup sponges, cotton balls, striping tape, toothpicks, striper polishes



BOTTOM DRAWER: NAIL CARE SUPPLIES & TOOLS
Vaseline, creams, cuticle stuff, rhinestones (I guess those should be in the other drawer), nail files, dotting tools, brushes, clippers, etc...




Well there it is! To some this might seem like a lot, but real nail addicts know this is nothing. Haha.


xo, Colleen







2 comments:

  1. I have my 230+ polishes in the exact same helmer but they're arranged by colour so they're not lined up perfectly like yours! I also find it funny that in your base & top coats drawer you keep the ones you absolutely hate and never use cause I do the exact same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah I keep them in case someone asks for a review or something about them or possible future blog sales etc. And there's just something I love about having them by brand but I know that can't last forever. Haha.

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!