Monday, April 22, 2013

Colour Gossip

Today I have some swatches of Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer that were sent to me for being featured on their Instagram page. I love these colors!! I want to get more! I'll do a quick mini review for you. These were great to apply! They're just your typical basic cremes, but no problems with streaking and they're not real thick either. They're really nice to work with. All swatches are 2 coats.



"Fashionista"
The most perfect "Barbie" pink color! Love this for summer.



"Baby Bump"
Perfect minty blue color. I think this is going to be my "go-to" polish for the summer. I know I'll be wearing this a lot! And the name is just friggin adorable!



"All About ME"
A deeper more teal-y blue. Not really sure if I would there a lot on it's own but it'll be great with some nail art or glitters.




You can find Colour Gossip polish here, http://www.colourgossipnails.com/. And a part of the proceeds go to various charities! A list of charities and orginazations is on their website. Certain colors and collections are designated to a specific charity. I think that's awesome!! In the words of Colour Gossip "Don't just wear a color, wear a cause."





xo, Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!