Friday, May 31, 2013

Candied Lustre Jelly's

It's so squishy!!! These jellys from Candied Lustre are seriously amazing!! Applied like a dream! All colors are swatched with three thin coats and topcoat. These are great colors for summer.



SUMMER KISS
Is a fuschia jelly packed with holographic and fuschia glitter. Stunning!




SEA'N WAVES
Is a gorgeous blue jelly packed with holographic and turquoise glitter. This would look stellar in the water!!





HOTTIE TOTTIE
Is a neon coral pink jelly packed with iridescent and holo glitters. I think this one is my favorite just because I'm a sucker for pinks but the blue one is a VERY close second!





You have to RUN not walk over to http://www.etsy.com/shop/candiedlustre and grab these ASAP! You won't be sorry!


xo, Colleen







DISCLAIMER: These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Candied Lustre products.

1 comment:

  1. Woow these are so pretty! :) Perfect for spring and summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!