Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nail Polish Couture

Today I bring you swatches of four polishes from Nail Polish Couture.


First up....


No Diamonds, Just Pearls
NDJP, is a pearlescent sheer white polish. I normally don't go for pearly polishes but this is so pretty! This is 4 coats, no undies.



Julia
Has copper specks in a clear base. Here I've done two coats over OPI "Let Them Eat Rice Cake". 



Gina
Is a yellow thermal polish. When exposed to heat it turns a very pale yellow, and when exposed to cold it turns to a bright yellow. This was so hard to capture! My camera freaked. Gina is very sheer and I probably should have layered it over white. But I did four coats, no topcoat.



Jodi's Hot Flash
Is another awesome thermal polish. When exposed to heat, it turns a very pale purple and when exposed to cold turns a deep purple. This was much easier to capture and see the transition. Again very sheer. I have done three coats, no topcoat.



If you'd like to purchase any of these polishes and others, Nail Polish Couture can be found at http://nailpolishcentral.bigcartel.com/.


xo, Colleen



DISCLAIMER: These products were sent to me for the purpose of showing swatches. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Nail Polish Couture products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!