Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tribal Print Nails

Me and PolishedbyTiff on Instagram are back with another collaboration for the tag #bestitwinnails on IG! This time she chose the colors (mint green, lavender, and white) and I picked the design (gradient & tribal print)!

I love how these came out!! I have to admit being my first time doing tribal print I was a bit nervous because from afar it seems crazy complicated, but really it's just some lines, triangles, and dots. How hard could that be right?! I love this because you can do whatever you want! There's no right or wrong.

I used Sally Hansen "Mint Sorbet", Lime Crime "Lavendairy", and a white striper.











Tiffany's Mani!!
She used Essence "That's What I Mint" and "Hello Marshmallow" and SinfulShine "Wisp"





I love how our mani's came out!! We were so on the same page on this one!! And I love tribal print! I've already got some ideas to do more! What do you guys think of our manis? Hope you like them!! And the tag is so fun! Get a friend and do #bestietwinnails too!

xo, Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!