Friday, September 20, 2013

Different Dimension - Fall 2013 Collection


My favorite time of year! FALL! Today I have the 2013 Fall Collection from Different Dimension Nail Polish. This collection will be available 9/21. Some great colors here! I'll definitely be cozy-ing up with these colors this coming fall season!




DUELING UNICORNS
Is a gorgeous violet linear holographic polish. Applied very smoothly. Here is two coats with topcoat.



NESSIE'S REVENGE
Is a darkened grass green. Named for the Lochness Monster. Also has a lovely holo effect! Here is two coats with topcoat.



CHOCOLATE
Is a yummy linear holo brown even for those who don't care for browns! This is two coats plus topcoat.



LUCKY
Is a deep berry linear holographic polish. Isn't this just gorgeous! Here is two coats with topcoat. Stunning!



CRANFAIRY
Is a squishy raspberry jelly polish with hot pink, burgundy and fuchsia glitters. Breathtaking! This is two coats with topcoat. This polish is amazing but I was disappointed with the brush on this one. I'm not sure what happened but half of the bristles had been chopped off! It was so thin! But I was still able to use it.



MYSTIFIED
Varying shapes of caramel, brown, and lavender glitters in a clear base. I love this one!! No fishing required, stunning combination. Here is one coat over Rimmel London "I Lilac You" plus topcoat.



LUCID DREAMS
Varying sizes and shades of holographic gold glitters in a nude base. Really pretty. Here is two coats with topcoat.



SCARLET & GREY REMIX
Varying grey, white and red glitters in a clear base. A remix of last years Scarlet & Grey. Here is one dabbed coat over Zoya "Kelly". I LOVE this combination! So so pretty. No fishing at all. 




This is a really great mixed collection. There's something for everyone! Get your favorites starting 9/21 at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension. Also be sure to follow Different Dimension Nail Polish on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DIFdimension for shop updates and new releases!

xo, Colleen





DISCLAIMER: These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Different Dimension products.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!