Friday, September 20, 2013

Different Dimmension - Silenced the Lambs Halloween Collection


It's that time of year again! Halloween is just around the corner! Today I have a brilliant Halloween collection for you, from Different Dimension Nail Polish named "Silenced the Lambs" based on the ever so creepy film The Silence of the Lambs. This collection will be availabe on 9/21! All shop info will be at the bottom. Let's get right into it shall we?



I ATE HIS LIVER WITH SOME FAVA BEANS AND A NICE CHIANTI
Varying shapes of green, purple, and black glitters with some holo dust in a clear base. Good formula, no fishing needed. This is one dabbed coat over China Glaze "Spontaneous" plus topcoat and a crappy pumpkin I did. Haha.



IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN
A blackened texture polish with bursts of orange peeking through. Applied nice but wasn't as textured as I was expecting. For that reason I felt it looked better with topcoat. This is two coats plus topcoat.



HAVE THE LAMBS STOPPED SCREAMING?
Varying shades, sizes, and shapes of black, white and orange glitters, in a clear base with some holographic dust. This is my favorite! I just love the combination here. Formula again was amazing, not too thick, and no fishing required. Here is one dabbed coat over Lime Crime "Peaches Cream" plus topcoat.



GOOD EVENING CLARICE...
A pale lime green linear holographic polish that glows in the dark! Went on very smooth, and so pretty! This one required three coats for full opacity, but it can be layered over white for better coverage and for a more intense glow. Also one coat of topcoat here.


Sorry for the blurriness. It's unavoidable in the dark without flash.




Which one is your favorite? Or do you just have to have them all!! Well then mark your calendars girls, this collection will be available for purchase on 9/21 at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension. Also follow Missi (creator of Different Dimension) on Facebook for shop updates and new releases at https://www.facebook.com/DIFdimension

I'm starting to get excited for Halloween!!! Even though I probably won't be celebrating. Lol.

xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of  swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinons. I was not compensated in any way, nor am I affiliated with Different Dimension products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!