Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love, Angeline - Deep In The Enchanted Forest Collection


Today I have swatches of Love, Angeline's fall collection, Deep In The Enchanted Forest. Pre-orders for this collection start Friday 9/13.




KINDRED GROUND
Two coats no topcoat.



DANCING FIREFLIES
One coat over "Kindred Ground" plus topcoat.



EMERALD CITY
Two coats no topcoat.



ENCHANTED FOREST
One coat over "Emerald City" plus topcoat.




You can find Love, Angeline polishes here http://loveangeline.bigcartel.com/Pre-orders for the Deep In The Enchanted Forest Collection start 9/13. The collection will officially launch on 9/25.

xo, Colleen



DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way, nor am I affiliated with Love, Angeline products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!