Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Polish My Life - Halloween Baby Boo Collection 2013

Who else is getting excited for Halloween?! Today I bring you a fabulous little Halloween collection from Polish My Life called Baby Boo!!! This collection will be available only in mini sizes. They will $4 each or the set of three for $10, steal! This collection will launch October 1. But Shaneka (owner of Polish My Life) is going to have a special announcement Saturday 9/27 at 11am est!!! Be sure to follow her on Instagram @polishmylife so you don't miss out! Now on with the swatches! I have done a complimenting accent for each polish in the spirit of Halloween!




PUMPKIN MASHUP
Is a deep peach cream. I love that it's not the typical dark orange. Here I've applied two smooth coats plus topcoat and a semi-scary jack o' lantern on the accent. I love this so much!!! Shaneka's formulas are seriously amazing. 






BURPLE WITCHES BREW
A purple jelly base with fine orange and black glitter, black shred glitters and black holo diamonds. I played a tiny tiny roll in the creation of this polish suggesting a purple base. Anyways, it came out perfectly! Here I've applied three thin coats. For some of you, still having visible nail line is a no-go. This can easily be paired over another similar shade for a better opacity. I love squishy jelly polishes and I love to show them off so I used Burple Witches Brew in it's true form. Now you may be thinking...."where's her accent on this mani?" It kind of blends in but I have done the face of a Witches silhouette on my ring finger. Starts at the back of the nail with the brim of her hat, nose in the middle and chin at the tip. Can you see it? Please say yes. lol





GUTS & GOOP
A neon green jelly with neon green square and star glitters, and black shred glitter. And it is black light refective! Here I have done two coats plus topcoat and it was my first time trying drip nails! Didn't come out exactly how I wanted but after doing it once I know what to do next time. I still love it though!


Glowing under black light! Love! And great for your Halloween parties!




These polishes will be available for purchase on October 1 at http://polishmylife.com/. And be sure to stay tuned for Shaneka's announcement on Saturday on Instagram @polishmylife!

xo, Colleen






DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinons. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish My Life products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!