Friday, October 25, 2013

Glitter Daze - Era of Elegance Collection

Hi lovelies! Today I have a few swatches from Glitter Daze "Era of Elegance" Collection. This is not the complete collection. There are quite a few more. These are really really fabulous. Formulas were quite nice! So let's get into shall we?



ETHEREAL
Is a light periwinkle shimmer polish with a subtle copper flash as well as copper and gold/green shimmers (even though I didn't really capture any of that in the picture lol). Applied really nice and smooth. No streaking, no pulling. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




CHARMING
A medium gray shimmer with a purple flash and purple and gold/green shimmers. I think I captured it a little better here. Again very smooth, no streaking, no pulling. Here is two coats plus topcoat. 




POISED
A dusty purple shimmer polish loaded with copper/green sparkles. How pretty is this? Nice smooth formula, no streaking, no pulling. Here is two coats plus topcoat.



FANCY
A beautiful glitter topper with gold, holographic lavender, periwinkle and light pink glitters in various sizes. This is packed! But it's an awesome formula, not too thin no too thick. Here I've done two coats over Poised on the middle nails and a glitter gradient on the outside nails all with topcoat.



REFINED
A charcoal shimmer polish with purple and red shimmers that dries to a nice matte finish. Really awesome formula. Really smooth, no streaking, no pulling. I love these kinds of colors for fall/winter. Here is two coats with topcoat because I preferred the way the shimmer came through with topcoat.



EXQUISITE
Is a gorgeous glitter topper full of holographic silver and pink glitters in multiple shapes and sizes, including large holographic circles. I imagine a princess wearing this. Here is two coats over Refined plus topcoat.


And MATTIFIED! Oh how I love to matte glitter polishes!


And a macro shot.




These are all available now at http://glitterdazenp.com/!!! She has a huge selection of polishes, you're guaranteed to find something you love and just have to have! Also be sure to follow on Instagram @glitterdaze for shop updates!







DISCLAIMER: The items featured in this post were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Glitter Daze polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!