Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rain City Lacquer - Swatches

Hey dolls! Just a couple randon swatches from Rain City Lacquer today! Man are these gorgeous!!!!



SUGAR PLUM BERRY
A violet colored violet duochrome that shifts to blue. Woweee!!! This is soooo beautiful! Here is two coats, NO TOPCOAT! So shiny!!





SUGAR & SPICE
A pink crelly with a mix of pink, red and black holo glitters, including dots, stars and hearts!! Ahhh! So stinking pretty! Here is two coats over Zoya "Sweet" plus topcoat.





These are both available now at http://raincitylacquer.bigcartel.com/!! Also be sure to follow Rain City Lacquer on Instagram @raincitylacquer for shop updates, new releases and more swatches! 








DISCLAIMER: The items featured in this post were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Rain City Lacquers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!