Thursday, October 24, 2013

Serum No. 5 - Love, Preview

Hi everyone! Today I have a very special polish to share with you guys! This is "Love, Preview" by Serum No. 5. This exclusive glow in the dark polish will only be available at the Love, Preview beauty and fashion charity shopping event or if you can't make it to the event, you can still get this polish by making a $25+ contribution to the online fundraiser campaign at http://igg.me/at/love-preview (in addition to the main perks of that contribution level, you also get Day Glow and Love, Preview).

Love, Preview is a curated beauty and fashion charity shopping event supporting local brands and retailers. The event will be on November 10 from 6 - 9pm in Costa Mesa, CA. You can purchase tickets online at www.lovepreview.com/tickets for $10.59 or they will be $15 at the door. You must be 21+ to attend. A portion of each ticket sold will go to No Kid Hungry to help end childhood hunger in America.


I am hoping to attend this event, just waiting on my work schedule. So if you like a chance to meet me as well and have a great time and support some amazing local brands, then get your ticket now!




Love, Preview is a black jelly base packed with different size gold glitters. Here is two coats, plus topcoat.




And it glows blue in the dark!



Please give back to our communities by attending this event or making your contributions online to http://igg.me/at/love-preview. There are different levels of donations. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!