Monday, November 18, 2013

PolisHaus New Releases

Hey loves! Sorry I've been MIA! I picked up some unexpected shifts this week at work. But I'm back! And today I bring you some new releases from PolisHaus! These will be available Nov 19!!! Oh! And this is also my first official post with my new camera! I bought the Canon Rebel t3i last week and I'm loving it! Still working out some of the settings and see what I like, so please let me know what you think in the comments!




DARK RAINBOWS
A gray crelly base with various black and multicolored glitters, a pink micro glitter, and blue hearts. I really had to go fishing for those hearts. They did not want to play! But as always, the formula itself was amazing! Here is two coats plus topcoat.





SUBTLE LUXURY
A muted berry color with various blue glitters, and a subtle pink and blue micro glitter. Here is two coats plus topcoat.





FOOLS GOLD
A grass green shade with various orange, yellow and bronze glitters. Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat.





HOLIDAY 2.0
A festive deeper red shade with various red, green, and gold glitters. I'd say this is my favorite!!! It's just stunning! Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat.




Again these are available on 11/19 at http://polishaus.bigcartel.com/!!! And be sure to follow on Instagram @polishaus for more updates!



DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with PolisHaus products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!