Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stardust Polish Swatches

Hi guys! Today I have a few swatches for you from Stardust Polish. These are from multiple collections and are all availabe now!!!




INDIGO DREAM
A deep indigo linear holo polish. The website says sheer in one coat, opaque in three, but this was almost a one coater for me! I ended up doing two coats just to even everything out. Plus topcoat. This is sooo gorgeous!





NORTH OF THE WALL
A grey shimmer crelly with various sized white and blue glitters. Here I've done two coats on it's own plus topcoat.





SIMPLY MAD
A gorgeous fuchsia thermal polish. I fell IN LOVE with this one!!!!! It's clear when warm and fuchsia when cold. This is very sheer on it's own. It is best layered over white or a pink base. Here I've done three coats over white. AMAAAZING!!!! I love it!!! Definitely a new favorite.




All of these are available now at http://www.stardustpolish.com/!!! Also be sure to follow on Instagram @stardushpolish for shop updates and new releases!



DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Stardust Polish.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!