Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2014 Oscar Mani for Julep Mavin

Julep approached me and asked if I would like to do a post and recreation of my favorite celebrity nail look from the 2014 Oscar mani cam and I could not resist! And then tragedy struck. Saturday night our cable and internet went out and never came back on. So, I didn't get to see the Oscars or catch any highlights online until Tuesday! From what I was able to gather online my favorite celebrity manicure was Kristen Chenoweth's. Her delicate glitter gradient was simple but something different then everyone else's. And you all know my inner struggle with wanting to try stiletto nails but I haven't mustered up that courage! So I'm living vicariously through Kristen!

For my recreation I wanted to add just a little something extra. So I did a gold caviar nail to represent her gorgeous ring she wore! Hope you guys like this! Julep will be picking their top faves of submitted recreations to feature on their Twitter!




Kristen Chenoweth's manicure.
(Source: Google)


Side by side.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Colleen! I love the gradient! Something I would love to recreate! The accent nail is gorg! Reminds me of the golden statue!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!