Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm two days late posting on here. I'm having such a hard time remember to update my blog! Anyways, I had a super busy weekend at work so by the time Monday came around I was too tired the night before and didn't have the patience to work on something more detailed so this is what I came up with. I actually love how it turned out.

I used OPI "Over & Over A-Gwen", Pure Ice "French Kiss" and Polish My Life "Stripped". Rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store. Stars are out of a Fergie polish (not sure the name and I'm too lazy to go look lol). Gold micro beads are from the Dollar Tree.

Thank you to all our men and women who serve our wonderful country. I love and miss my brother (USMC SGT) and sister in law (Army MP) so much. I'm so grateful for what the do! Hope everyone had a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!